Re: [opensuse] recover SD card partition
  • From: Scott Jones <scottj.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:14:16 -0600
On Sunday 03 January 2010, Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I can use to
possibly recover the partition table on an SD card? A friend has given
me one with a lot of pictures that I would like to recover for her.

Thanks in advance

testdisk and photorec. Packman has them packaged for up to 11.1, but don't
seem to have them packaged yet for 11.2, but the src.rpm rebuilds just fine
for me. It's also available in the buildservice, but only in someone's home:
project, so the usual caveats apply a little more strongly.

--
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who
are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton,