[opensuse] Netbook config - how to kill it
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 10:44:16 +0000
hi

I've got myself into a config mess on my desktop PC.

I deleted the ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma* files as I couldn't get rid of the
"newspaper" column format on the Desktop. When i logged in again it went
straight to a netbook config and i can't get back to a desktop format even
after i repeated the deletion of the plasms*rc files. I even copied the
plasma*rc files from my other user and it still launched the Netbook format.

where does KDE decide whether to use Netbook or Desktop?

regards

Ian