[opensuse] Could somebody test this? (xterm or jstar bug)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 00:21:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have found what could be a bug. Please test this in 11.2 so that I know if it is only me or can be confirmed, and thus open the bugzilla.

Open an xterm - I use gnome, maybe that is relevant, dunno.

Type "jstar p" to edit file "p".

Press and keep pressed "-".

What happens to me is that before 150 dashes, it crashes. I see something like this:

- --*** glibc detected *** jstar: double free or
corruption (!prev): 0x08145a30 ***

It doesn't happen if I press "=". Weird, isn't?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.