[opensuse] New strange behaving icons on my 11.1
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:43:45 +0700
Keeping my desktop updated to the latest packages.
After my latest update I got suddenly 8 new icons shown on my window.
Three times ATA SAMS, one ATA ST343 and a new Home, extra (name of one
name of the partition table)a Temp and a root icon.
A mouse click on the ATA icons gives an activity which begins with File
/org/freedesk...._d + numbers and ends with Timeout on org server.
The new Home icon gives Unable to run the command specified. The file or
folder file://$HOME does not exist.

Where do these icons belong to and what are they expected to do?
I am still trying to find out what to do with plasma and just want to
have a window with my icons as I had in 10.3
Need some help with cleaning up.