Re: [opensuse] How to set up LIRC?
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:48:16 -0400
On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 13:02 +0100, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Mike McMullin (mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx) [20091027 11:00]:

I'm using the default kernel, and I need to have the lirc-kmp-default
package installed, which isn't going to happen due it's not being in the
11.1-oss update repo.

KMPs don't necessarily have to change, so I'd try the kmp for 11.0 if that
exists.

Actually I tried the KMP from the 11.1 install media and it was not
compatible, fortunately the repo issue resolved itself (thanks SuSE
guys), and i got it installed, now to get it properly reading the device
under irw.