Re: [opensuse] 11.2 nvidia drivers
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:25:04 +0100
On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 22:38 +0100, lynn wrote:

Can anyone give me a yes or no to the question?

I installed them by hand in R2, Which seems to be the 'official' way.
Not sure why. I was told the kernel ABI was not yet finished. I think
that is dubious... Still, just add it in the old fashioned way. Also,
there seems no need to let it update the xorg.conf file, as there isn't
one. Letting it do so seems to make no difference.

--
You can't just ask customers what they want and then try
to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST/OPQ

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21