[opensuse] Evolution and sync of nokia e75 via bluetooth
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:24:15 +0100
I am trying to do what the subjects says (openSUSE 11.2 R2). As a start,
I am following these instruction:

http://www.linuxscrew.com/2007/09/12/nokia-e-series-sync-with-evolution-via-bluetooth-in-ubuntu/

When I try to sync, I get a popup on the phone, telling me that my linux
computer (it shows the computer name) wants a password. I use the
password I set up in the instructions in the link, but I get the
following:

$ msynctool --sync nokia
Synchronizing group "nokia"
The previous synchronization was unclean. Slow-syncing
Member 1 of type evo2-sync just connected
Member 2 of type syncml-obex-client had an error while connecting:
Bluetooth connect error
Member 1 of type evo2-sync just disconnected
All clients have disconnected
The sync failed: Unable to connect one of the members
Error while synchronizing: Unable to connect one of the members

In /var/log/messages, I see:

bluetoothd[6252]: pin_code_request (sba=00:16:41:1A:58:6C,
dba=00:1E:3A:B5:E8:F1)
bluetoothd[6252]: No agent available for 0 request

I don't see how to get more information from msynctools.

Has anyone done this?

--
You can't just ask customers what they want and then try
to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST/OPQ

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21