Re: [opensuse] Seamonkey 2.0
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:25:28 -0400
James Knott wrote:
Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

On 10/30/2009 02:14 AM, James Knott wrote:

Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 5:36 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Seamonkey v2.0 is now available. When will it be available for OpenSUSE
11.0?

I doubt it ever hits the main 11.0 repos, but it loks like it is
already in the Mozilla repo to me:

<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/i586/seamonkey-2.0.0-3.1.i586.rpm>

The one-click is:

<http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/seamonkey.ymp>

(I did not do a test install. I'm running 11.1)

Greg

It has the browser and IRC, but not mail or spellchecker.

You are sure?
It should have. Please check again. The -mail and -spellcheck
subpackages are deprecated and the stuff is in the mainpackage now.

I didn't realize that. I'll have to give it a try on a test system and
see what happens.

tnx.

I just installed only the browser package on a test system and mail is
included. Now I can update my main systems.