Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice 3.0
  • From: JB2 <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:36:09 -0500
On 29 October 09, Jim Cunning wrote:

I am still running 10.3 on my laptop--haven't had time to upgrade yet, and
yes, I know it's now obsolete, dead, whatever.

I would like to put OpenOffice 3.0 on, though, and was wondering if there's
a respository other than those I find on the OpenSuse list where I could
get OpenOffice 3.0 RPMs for 10.3.

Thanks,

I've personally always had good luck just using the download from the OOo
website, the 'unbranded' stuff. Always worked fine. YMMV.

--
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American
at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for