Re: [opensuse] KDE4, disable switching desktops with mouse scroll wheel
  • From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:09:17 +0200
2009/10/29 Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hey, I didn't even know you could use the scroll wheel on the task bar to
switch apps - that's pretty cool (as long as it only happens when you want it
too ;-)).

It can be useful in some circumstances... being able to toggle it
on/off is rather critical though... especially on a laptop where an
accidental swipe of the scroll area on the touchpad can set off a
rather un-amusing rapid swap between whatever apps you have open. :-P
With a regular mouse, it's much more user friendly.

C.

Please add that info to the bug report, Clayton. The devs think that I
am the only one with this problem.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com