Re: [opensuse] KDE4, disable switching desktops with mouse scroll wheel
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:51:20 +0100
alternatively you could turn off desktop spinning..

Kind of defeats the purpose :-)

and.. doesn't help anyway... as long as compositing is turned on and
desktop effects are turned on, the desktop switches when you activate
the mouse scroll on the desktop... regardless of Cube, Fade etc etc..
or no switching effect. I use it on my desktop, there it's fine..
it's only really a problem on the netbook combined with my fat
fingers.

C.