Re: [opensuse] Yast2 partitioner new features

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:43:24 -0400, Ken Schneider - openSUSE
<suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and othrs wrote:

Philipp Thomas pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
* Sinisa (sinisa@xxxxxxx) [20091027 15:54]:

.... skipped raid5, nobody uses it anyway ....

I wouldn't count myself as nobody :)

Philipp

I use raid5 on my hardware raid controller so that makes me _not_ nobody
either.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998

I had a feeling that this line would cause respond, but could not resist.
Anyway, I was refering to software/Linux raid5/6, with which I (and about
millions of others all over the world) used to have nothing but problems.

My appologies to anybody I have offended.

SiniĊĦa