[opensuse] Need to rip video from several ISO images
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:05:55 -0400
Hello list,
I am wanting to rip video from several ISO images I have, normally I would use
k9copy for something like this but every time I have tried it would seg. fault
on me. VLC seams to only want to grab the first chapter of the video when I
have it convert and save. Does anyone have any suggestions on another program
that I can try to do this with?
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure." Karl Popper