Re: [opensuse] Practicalities of IPv6 - no default gateway needed?
On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 15:02 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Doing my first baby steps with IPv6, I've just now come across the issue
of the default gateway. It's easy enough to set up manually or with
YaST, but apparently it's no longer necessary due to the "Neighbor
Discovery Protocol":"Router Solicitation"?

If you get an ipv6 address from your ISP it might not be needed.
Both at work and at home i set it explicitly after i bring my tunnel up.

hw