Re: [opensuse] Re: software.opensuse.org displaying in German?
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:30:16 +0530
Clayton wrote:
Well i am also facing the same problem.And i suppose theres nothing much
to worry about.It must be a small technical problem(must be some scripts
interchanged),And will be fixed. :)So its not about a single person ..:)

Phew :-) I was thinking it was me again. I have this knack for
messing things up.

Since others are seeing the same/similar, then it's likely to be fixed
soon (I hope). I haven't had a chance to log into my US or UK proxies
to check against the connecting IP - the proxies are so useful in
getting around geolocation nonsense, and other region restrictions :-)

C.

Yea!! lets see what happens .As i am not quite sure that above mentioned
reason is correct or not.But more or less it would be similar to it.And
IMO openSUSE is in safe hands,so no worries of HACKS and all(mentioned
in the previous mail).Till then just chill :)

Best,
Shayon

--
openSUSE Wiki Team Member