Re: [opensuse] Re: software.opensuse.org displaying in German?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:37:20 +0100
Well i am also facing the same problem.And i suppose theres nothing much
to worry about.It must be a small technical problem(must be some scripts
interchanged),And will be fixed. :)So its not about a single person ..:)

Phew :-) I was thinking it was me again. I have this knack for
messing things up.

Since others are seeing the same/similar, then it's likely to be fixed
soon (I hope). I haven't had a chance to log into my US or UK proxies
to check against the connecting IP - the proxies are so useful in
getting around geolocation nonsense, and other region restrictions :-)

C.