Re: [opensuse] Is 10.3 Officially DEAD -- or has there been a massive repo failure?
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:40:20 +0200
On Friday 23 October 2009 20:30:29 David C. Rankin wrote:
Listmates,

I suspect that the 10.3 repositories have been deleted with 10.3
reaching
EOL, but I thought I would get the official word. So what's the story? Are
the 10.3 build service repositories gone for good or have they been moved
to another location in the old repositories directory like 9.3-10.2?

Since you have an interest in kde4 you should probably subscribe to opensuse-
kde as well.

This arrived there today: