Re: [opensuse] planetsuse.org site
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:40:47 +0200
On Thursday 22 October 2009 19:50:22 Doctor Who wrote:
I know the site is not sponsored or controlled by Novell, opensuse, or
any other such entity. However, I'm hoping someone can shed some
light on what happened with the site layout. It went from great to
awesome and painful on the eyes to try and read. I've tried it in
several browsers, but same thing. No more author photos, a lot of
whitespace, etc.

Can someone shed some light on whether this is permanent or not.

I don't see a difference now. The side seemed to be down yesterday but was
fixed in the meantime,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany