Re: [opensuse] getting working ati radeon xpress 200m on suse 11.1
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, David C. Rankin wrote:

On Tuesday 20 October 2009 10:44:40 am Robert P. J. Day wrote:
googling a bit earlier and i ran across this -- a recipe to
allegedly get real working support for my ati radeon xpress 200m:

http://en.opensuse.org/ATI_Radeon_Xpress#openSUSE_11.1

i don't have my suse system in front of me at the moment, but
i'm curious if any video experts can peruse that short recipe and
verify that it seems to make sense. i'll give it a shot the second
i get home vuz i'm *really* tired of booting into failsafe. :-)

rday

Robert,

I need to know what your 200m is. ...

it's ok, i finally got this working, thanks.

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday