[opensuse] getting working ati radeon xpress 200m on suse 11.1

googling a bit earlier and i ran across this -- a recipe to
allegedly get real working support for my ati radeon xpress 200m:

http://en.opensuse.org/ATI_Radeon_Xpress#openSUSE_11.1

i don't have my suse system in front of me at the moment, but i'm
curious if any video experts can peruse that short recipe and verify
that it seems to make sense. i'll give it a shot the second i get
home vuz i'm *really* tired of booting into failsafe. :-)

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday