Re: [opensuse] is there a specific SLE[SD] mailing list?
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

p.s.  upcoming questions will almost certainly be based on my
studying madly for my CLP 11 practicum.  so, in a fit of
self-interested self-promotion, once i pass that, the next step
will be getting my CNI (novell instructor) certification, at which
point i'll be arranging to teach official suse linux courses
around south-western ontario.

 if you're in that area and looking for certified suse training,
give me a month or two and i should be ready to go.  (fingers
crossed.)

I was hoping that was where you were headed. Getting another
instructor out there is nothing but good news. Especially one as
involved in the overall linux community as you.

thanks for the sentiment. i have a *long* history of linux
training, a bunch of it for red hat, the rest spread around with other
training groups -- this is my first foray into official suse training.

my obvious pondering is what the market is going to be for the
official novell suse courses. are companies still investing
in training? particularly if it's official, vendor-specific training?
just curious about what others are seeing.

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday