[opensuse] is there a specific SLE[SD] mailing list?

since i joined this list, i've pretty much been asking questions
about my SLES 11 system since i didn't see a mailing list specifically
for SLE 11. but i've been assuming that most of the concepts and
functionality is mostly identical. is there a better list i should be
on? thanks.

rday

p.s. upcoming questions will almost certainly be based on my studying
madly for my CLP 11 practicum. so, in a fit of self-interested
self-promotion, once i pass that, the next step will be getting my CNI
(novell instructor) certification, at which point i'll be arranging to
teach official suse linux courses around south-western ontario.

if you're in that area and looking for certified suse training, give
me a month or two and i should be ready to go. (fingers crossed.)

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday