Re: [opensuse] how many folks running suse 11 are heavily into IPv6?
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:53:06 -0400
On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 02:19 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
(side note -- i'm going to be asking bunches of silly questions as
i'm preparing to eventually take the CLP 11 practicum on my way to
getting my CNI. and *that* should scare you. :-)

i can see from the list of issues covered in the novell CLP 11
practicum that IPv6 is part of that. so how many people here are
using IPv6 on a serious basis in their IT infrastructure? not just
dabbling but having it as a fundamental part of their networking
already? and why? did you really get to a point where IPv4 simply
couldn't do the job anymore?

rday