[opensuse] how many folks running suse 11 are heavily into IPv6?

(side note -- i'm going to be asking bunches of silly questions as
i'm preparing to eventually take the CLP 11 practicum on my way to
getting my CNI. and *that* should scare you. :-)

i can see from the list of issues covered in the novell CLP 11
practicum that IPv6 is part of that. so how many people here are
using IPv6 on a serious basis in their IT infrastructure? not just
dabbling but having it as a fundamental part of their networking
already? and why? did you really get to a point where IPv4 simply
couldn't do the job anymore?

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday