Re: [opensuse] Bash Guru help needed, recursively extract rarred files
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:36:21 +0200
On Tuesday 13 October 2009 00:00:44 David Haller wrote:
And 'rar' is more robust, so one should
prefer that over 'unrar' if rar is installed (which I assume).

rar is not included in the distribution. It is only available through packman,
and it looks like it is closed source, and you're only allowed to use it for
40 days without acquiring a license. I don't think you should be recommending
it

Anders