Re: [opensuse] Kmail debugging
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:57:58 +0200
On Sunday 11 October 2009 22:58:59 Ciro Iriarte wrote:
Anybody knows if it's possible to see IMAP messages or fetch process
in kmail?. I'm having issues with IMAP and Gmail, the account suddenly
stopped syncing and I assume a particular email is to blame because a
full resync doesn't help...

Regards,

You could look in ~/.xsession-errors for 'imap', or follow these instructions
to start kio_imap4 (the fetch process) in a shell so its debug output is
separate from the rest of the session, but I don't expect you will see much
using a standard release mode build of kdelibs, since the debugging output is
disabled. What KDE and openSUSE are you running? I'll make some debug
packages available in the OBS.

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Debugging/Debugging_IOSlaves

Will