Re: [opensuse] opeSUSE wiki needs editors
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:22:51 -0500
On Sunday 11 October 2009 14:57:52 Ricardo Sousa wrote:

How can I make myself useful ? I've been playing with mediawiki for a while
in the company I work with, So I can say that I was, at minimum ,
introduced to it.

About a year ago we implemented the lucene extension for media wiki, and I
must say, it's absolutely amazing. Maybe already in place, but I thought it
would worth bringing this up.

You can be helpful to guys that do technical part, and right now they work on
upgrade to MediaWiki 1.15. They are listed on http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team
Frank is the one that is often present on IRC, and mail list.

I added Lucene to http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team/Requested_Extensions so
they can take it into account.

--
Regards, Rajko