Re: [opensuse] opeSUSE wiki needs editors
  • From: Shayon <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:25:54 +0530
On my opinion ,every week there should be a mail posted.which should contain all the stuffs mentioned which has to be finished in a particular desired manner and according to their importance it should be listed.

This will help the new members and as well as the existings ones to know what are the prior things to be edited...and then if they have doubts they mail them to the wiki mailing list,to get it solved.

Sent from my iPhone