Re: [opensuse] CHAP authentication failure
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:31:01 +0530
On Saturday 10 October 2009 01:19:20 pm constant@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Where do I have look to get my connection back.
Please also send me your ideas directly because I am right now
working with a very slow PCI modem

if you haven't changed anything in your router's configuration, this means
that your ISP's authentication doesn't work. here in india this happens
quite frequently. i'd call the ISP's customer service, trying to get a
direct number for whoever deals with broadband trouble.

--
phani.