Re: [opensuse] Kmail does not show all messages
  • From: Graham Smith <gqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:17:18 +1100
On Thursday 08 October 2009 21:28:10 Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
Since last week I found that in Kmail sometimes messages in my inbox but
also in my suse folder are not shown. Or they only show the header without
content.

In the Kmail Version 1.9.10 (KDE 3.5.9) I had a similar problem where you get
the subject showing up without any body to the email. This appears to be
caused by corrupt index files.

The way I clear the problem is exiting Kmail and deleting the 3 index files
associated with the mail folder.

When you restart Kmail all the indexes will be recreated and the body of the
message should be displayed.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith