[opensuse] VNC of console on 11.1
  • From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:10:52 -0400
Somewhere on 11.1 there's an app that lets you vnc the console (display
0). It also has a "task tray" icon. Somehow I accidentally turned it off
and I'm trying to find it so I can get it turned back on. It's been
quite a while since I set it up. Anyone know off the top of their head
which I'm looking for and where to find it. Hopefully I gave a good
enough description.

I'm not looking for Remote Administration that sets up other displays.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
James