Re: [opensuse] Address already in use
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:12:19 +0530

Wow. You do know that lsof has a multitude of ways to limit the
output itself, so that you get just IP, just IPv4, or just TCP
connections AND the headers output from a single command-line,
without needing as second utility.

Yes. I knew that but deliberately wanted to waste other people's time
typing and CPU and disk power consumption.

You got me.

If there was a useless use of grep award you would have just won it.

One takes one's awards where one can get them.

Does that come with cash, or just a statuette? (I have this sinking
feeling I wont' be hearing from the Nobel committee this year.)

sorry, i mistook jsa for the original poster. your reply is perfect, of
course.

--
phani.