Re: [opensuse] Opera 10 crawls
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:56:48 +0700
On Sunday 04 October 2009 23:55:02 phanisvara das wrote:
On Sunday 04 October 2009 09:36:07 pm Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
Using opera because I like it.

so do i.

System 11.1, KDE 4.3.1 regularly updated.

De last week I found that Opera is very slow and sometimes even does not
seem to respond.

i'm aware of two or three possible reasons for this behavior. you'll find
discussions about these on the opera news server

Dear Phani,

In the meantime I have stopped using ip6 and downloaded the Opera 10.10 rpm
with qt4. For the moment I have found some usability back but still have to
look for the processes on Opera which do not terminate.
One indication that there is still some problem is the fact that even after a
site has been downloaded (at least visible) the red cross is has still not
changed to the "reload" button. At least now I am able to stop activity manual
in those cases. Before that effort was without success.