Re: [opensuse] Goblin a la a recent openSUSE News Letter
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:15:55 +0200
On Monday 05 October 2009 18:51:30 Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I installed Goblin on my openSUSE 11.1 system (rather recent for most
repositories). I used the OneClick mentioned in a recent OP Newsletter
(I think it was the one just before the last).

When I log in, using Goblin for the session, I get a background with the
Goblin logo. Then nothing. I suspect something is not correct in the
installation. (No ***t, Maynard...) Before I spend an evening irritating
the wife by fiddling with this, has anyone gotten this to work?

There's an opensuse-goblin mailing list, I suggest to ask there,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany