Re: [opensuse] Panel bar problem in 11.1 install
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:02:36 +0530
On Monday 05 October 2009 07:22:04 pm Jim Sabatke wrote:
On my 11.1 install, I've looked everywhere on the login screen and there
are only three things there: a set of buttons for the login enabled
users, a user entry box, and a password entry box. There is NO window
manager selection anywhere, and on my box I have KDE3, KDE4 and gnome
loaded.

i have to go to my 11.1 box then and try to find out what's going on. right
now i'm baffled. perhaps there's a setting somewhere that lets you en- or
disable different windows managers. don't remember such a thing, and on the
computer i'm using now there's only KDE 4 installed...

perhaps somebody more knowlegeable comes up with the answer, or i manage to
find out. if so, i'll let you know.

--
phani.