Re: [opensuse] Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:54:18 +0200
At 04:22:41 on Sunday Sunday 04 October 2009, Felix Miata
<mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009/10/03 20:45 (GMT+0200) Stan Goodman composed:
Ctrl-B brought up the relevant page. Unfortunately, new computers
have narrow screens vertically, so I can see only from 000D0 down,
well after the boot code. Beginning at 00FA, however, there is a
remark: "Bad

This needs to be brought to Jan's attention on the DFSee

And I intend to do that. I will also ask about the matter of some keys
producing incorrect characters.

Running DFSee for Linux you can see prior output using the PgUp key, &
PgDn to return. There's a reminder near bottom right. Booted to the
DFSDOS CD you can also scroll partial screens using shift-Up/shift-Dn.
--
" A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God. . . .

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on