Re: [opensuse] Support for Lenovo G530
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 18:11:39 -0400
david feustel wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "phanisvara das" <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Support for Lenovo G530

On Sunday 04 October 2009 01:54:02 am Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
He did start his own thread. See here:

to me it looks like he assigned a new subject to an existing thread,
also
called "hijacking." if you look at the mailing list archive in thread
view
<http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2009-10/threads.html> that's what it
looks like.

i may be wrong, of course, but what makes you say that he did start
his own
thread?

--
phani.

I started a thread AND hikjacked a thread without meaning to. I won't do
it again. My apologies.

10/03/09 18:34:00

Good. Can you now also reply to list instead of reply to all? Or at
least remove the personal email when you hit reply and just keep the
opensuse list in.

Thanks.

believed to be clean.