Re: [opensuse] Coordinated, distributed ssh attacks?
On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 08:58 -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 03/10/09 09:00, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

I am not sure how to proceed.

You can't actually proceed ;-) this is an issue with any network service
on planet earth, but you can protect yourself of being cracked by only
using public key authentication.

I was thinking more along the lines of moving my sshd to a less known
port. I access it in a controlled fashion. So, having it on a standard
port is not (I think) a requirement for me. Then, our NAT could simply
drop the sshd port accesses on the well-known port.

--
Roger Oberholtzer