Re: [opensuse] Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 12:54:22 +0200
At 22:35:25 on Friday Friday 02 October 2009, Felix Miata
<mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I neglected to answer your question about why I wrote of BIOS problem when
I was in DFSee.

The problem there was in keys producing the wrong characters. I think it
is doubtful that DFSee doesn't have its own character set and independent
editing facility; writing in DFSee doesn't normally produce "/" from
the "0" key. I assume that those things have to be coming from the BIOS.
I should have said that.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on