Re: [opensuse] Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:27:02 +0200
At 02:24:15 on Saturday Saturday 03 October 2009, Felix Miata
<mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009/10/02 23:23 (GMT+0200) Stan Goodman composed:
Please see the message I posted a few minutes ago, showing the
arrangement thatthe installer made during installation. It added its
own three partitions, overlapping the ones that I approved. It told
me it was going to do that, and there was not way to stop it.

Oh yes there was! Exit automatic partitioning by going back without
saving anything, and select advanced/expert partitioning. Then you
could have specified how to format and mount the partitions you created
with DFSee, and no new partitions would have been created anywhere.

Ach!

But in the end, there was no problem in deleting them.
--
" A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God. . . .

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on