Re: [opensuse] Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:24:15 -0400
On 2009/10/02 23:23 (GMT+0200) Stan Goodman composed:

Please see the message I posted a few minutes ago, showing the
arrangement thatthe installer made during installation. It added its own
three partitions, overlapping the ones that I approved. It told me it
was going to do that, and there was not way to stop it.

Oh yes there was! Exit automatic partitioning by going back without saving
anything, and select advanced/expert partitioning. Then you could have
specified how to format and mount the partitions you created with DFSee, and
no new partitions would have been created anywhere.
--
" A patriot without religion . . . is as great a
paradox, as an honest man without the fear of God. . . .

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/