[opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:38:54 +0200
Felix Miata a écrit :

Windows is little different from Linux in that its boot files can live on a
partition separate from OS files. A (small) C: primary to Windows directly
corresponds to a (small) /boot on a primary in Linux.

well, one can always trick things, but I don't think you can install
windows with it's official support on a logical (I didn't try all, though)

anyway depends of version. I could run windows98 on strange partitions
given the files where copied with Linux, still not "standard"

and nothing to do with partitionning here

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org