Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:46:16 +0200
At 16:17:25 on Friday Friday 02 October 2009, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stan Goodman a écrit :
Fine idea. I don't see an option for "Reread partition table". Where
is that?

probably on a drop-down list on the bottom right (but this change with
versions)

This is v11,1, I have looked carfully, but have not found anything of the
sort.

Regarding the list of Available Storage, I have added up the sizes of the
real and fictitious partitions, and find that the total is 305.49GB. The
HD that came with the machine is nominally 250GB; Even the Available
Storage list says it is 232.89GB, so this is a real break through in
cheap ways to get extra storage.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net