[opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 16:19:41 +0200
Stan Goodman a écrit :

That must be a typo; the boot manager is not the boot loader.

of course it is. what do manage the boot if not the boot loader?
certainly not the partition table

I'm sorry too. What else would you like to see?

read below what I wrote in the last mail:

what is the full size of your drive? you have to write down the
starting/ending sector of each partition.

run the openSUSE dvd, rescue system and type fdisk -l

copy the result here

please do
jdd

--