Re: [opensuse] Can use the incoming mailserver but not the outgoing mailserver.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:33:11 +0200
Sandy Drobic wrote:

The old rule still applies: configure your own system to match the
requirements as good as possible, so other servers won't complain
about your server, but require only the sensible minimum from other
servers.

My addendum is, that I slap a few extra checks on "unknown" servers or
systems with a sloppy setup like greylisting and some more RBL checks.
But I do not reject them solely by their hostname or missing reverse
dns record.

Exactly the same here.

/Per

--