Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:46:44 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Stan Goodman wrote:

Then you left very early on. I don't remember when its first
release came out, but it was quite a long time ago. Maybe you
didn't notice it.

Maybe I never had a need that the standard tools didn't fulfill. I

Or you didn't spend much time on OS/2 Usenet forums.

Don't remember if I did or didn't to be honest.

No, I was very new to the internet back then, I don't think I
got "on-line" until 1993 with Compuserve on 56K dial-up. I'm pretty
certain USENET was an unknown concept to me. Prior to that, I think my
only "on-line" experiences were with IBMNET and Dial-IBM.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.6°C)