Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:03:42 +0200
Stan Goodman wrote:

Then you left very early on. I don't remember when its first
release came out, but it was quite a long time ago. Maybe you
didn't notice it.

Maybe I never had a need that the standard tools didn't fulfill. I

Or you didn't spend much time on OS/2 Usenet forums.

Don't remember if I did or didn't to be honest.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.6°C)

You're proud of your temperature? =;-))) You've made my day!

Proud?!? It's just an automatic signature, that's all.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.5°C)