Re: [opensuse] Can use the incoming mailserver but not the outgoing mailserver.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:57:14 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

RB>As information, I want to have "real" mail server. 'mygoogle.com'
RB>is only the pseudonome. I have already the internet domain and has
RB>been setup on my mail/web server. I just replaced every
RB><<myrealinternetdomainname>> into 'mygoogle.com' before posting
RB>here because I am affraid of hackers, they'll attack my server if
RB>they know the name of my internet domain.

Then, instead of using "mygoogle.com", just replace your real domain
name with something "MYDOMAIN" in uppercase, so that we know you
replaced it. You also need to replace the IPs, with some indicative
text. Just don't invent a name that looks "real" (mygoogle.com is a
real internet name that does exist).

example.com|net|org are often used instead of the real name.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.8°C)