Re: [opensuse] Boot Script
Hello Manfred & Carlos

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009, 16:42:07 +0200, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
[...]
now you start to confuse me... ;-) What happens if you call

/etc/init.d/boot.local

Is that script executable?

Hmm, couldn't see the forest for the trees... When boot.local gets
executed, no network is up and running ;-) You should stick your
commands into a file /etc/init.d/after.local .

This morning I tried to put all lines of my script into after.local, and IT
RUNS so nicely ! Thousand thanks for all of you.

This is my first experience to play with SuSE. I never knew there is a
"helper" named after.local.

Again thank you very much for your patience to assist a newbie like me.

Wong