Re: [opensuse] Re: Partitioning problem in installing oS v11.1
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:43:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2009-10-01 at 15:32 +0200, Stan Goodman wrote:

I know that the partition tables store the partition scheme. But if I see
a certain arrangement, that must be what the partition table is storing.

I think, in fact, that HDs have two copies of the partition table.

No, not true.

Simply reboot after using that dfsee, and then print what fdisk says that is there.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.